A Sunny day and off to the farms for a picnic with the kids is the best way to distress and have a good time with family and friends. With that comes the tedious task of planning, making the picnic ready stuff and the most important, nibbles and snacks that need to be filling as well as on the go, without oozing and making a mess around. Keeping the kids in mind the more we take healthy snacks and filling food the best to avoid any major surprises. Also don’t forget to pack few engaging games for which I would visit starwalkkids, for better options and varities while traveling for a long ride or a picnic.
- The ham and cheese sandwiches are a must have in the picnic basket as they are easy to make and carry, also are quite filling for the energetic kids around
- planning the lunch is a more detailed manner to include all the healthy ingredients and keep them light on the stomach is important, keep the dips in mind and store them in small cups that can be used easily, the yummy ice creams can be replaced with fresh cut fruits served in cones for the cool summer delight can be made with seasonal fruits that is fresh yet delicious
- the savory items also form the main lunch for the playful kids, and the pizza pinwheels are perfect picnic ready food, you can thaw and use the pizza dough, or buy them and use healthy toppings like olive, spinach, and bake them
- corn nuggets with vegetables, cheese, and corn, dipped and fired with corn flour and breadcrumbs are finger ready fillers that keep the kids filled with joy and enthusiastic
- Crispy fish fingers with a yummy lemon and mayo dip is a hit among the kids, you can coat them with rice flakes to keep the fun rolling.